- Researcher introduction: research professor Tuomas Pekkarinen
- Study: Earnings declines following job loss in mass layoffs differ between countries in Europe – the impact is smallest in Sweden and Denmark, largest in Italy, Spain and Portugal
21.7.2022 Press release
- Shortening the period of extended unemployment benefits increases employment among older workers
29.1.2020 Press release
- How will school closures impact learning and students' labour market outcomes?
- Helsinki Economics of Crime Workshop postponed to Summer 2021